Wednesday 21 March 2012

The Next Adventure


Foto: Studiosus
Well, hello Ragazzi!

I am ususally not a big fan of embedded videos, but since I am over the top already, lets share some Adriano Celentano:



Enough of the snow! I am heading south, visiting the island where fumes escape from the mountain:
Mt Etna has been quite busy erupting this year. Tons of stereotypes are on my mind when thinking of Sicily. I have the feeling that Sicily is not quite the Italy I know, but something else and definitely not like this. Or maybe...?

Ciao and see you again in April!

PS: I will disable the comment-function from Friday on. Commenting will re-open April 2nd.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I have been searching for this information and finally found it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome! Morocco is another destination on my adventure-wishlist.

    ReplyDelete