Saturday 25 June 2011

Family Values

You might get the impression I am the member of a very religious family, there was the Confirmation of my nephew in May, my niece had her First Communion in June ...
Mr Paula and our brother in law at the gallery

Niece with the flower wreath (chitchatting) after her First Communion

... well, we are not! It is my father who keeps up the tradition and we, well we follow. Our generation (Mr Paula, my sister, brother in law, my nieces and nephew) doesn't attend mass on sundays. I guess my father is more a Marge Simpson than a Ned Flanders. It will be interesting to watch how it will go on. If it goes on ...
A Catholic parish wants to pass their churches over to the Serbian Orthodox parish. Times are changing, but the flower wreath stays the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment